All of next week, or “starting tomorrow”, I should say, there will be giveaways galore here. Well, it’s coming up to Christmas, and I thought it would be fun to spread some Christmas cheer. 🙂
I’ve even bought myself a new mug – because when I saw it, I thought it was a good size – been wanting something a bit bigger! – and the colour and pattern on it is a pretty good match for this blog! Perfect!
|£2.50 from Asda as a separate mug.
They also have entire sets
of plates and stuff! 😀
It will be a double giveaway every day, or at least most days. A book, and a little something to go with it. Err, except they are done as separate giveaways, but if you’re lucky you might get one of each. 😉
Nothing will be received before Christmas, or indeed shipped, as winners will not be drawn until Christmas Day. What’s on the menu, well … come back tomorrow and you’ll find out! 🙂 Along with what should be a review of the new Sherlock Holmes film, of which my best recollection is “woah, that’s one heck of a castle!” and constant swooning over Robert Downey Gorgeous.
All giveaways are open until some point on the 27 December, when a winner in each will be drawn. First giveaway of the day is a thing of some sort, scheduled for 3pm / 15:00 GMT, second is a book, scheduled for 7:30pm / 19:30 GMT. Here’s a link list:
- 19/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 1: Item 1
- 19/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 1: Item 2
- 20/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 2: Item 3
- 20/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 2: Item 4
- 21/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 3: Item 5
- 21/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 3: Item 6
- 22/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 4: Item 7
- 22/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 4: Item 8
- 23/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 5: Item 9
- 23/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 5: Item 10
- 24/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 6: Item 11
- 24/12 Xmas Giveaway, Day 6: Item 12
(The links won’t work until said date and time. I’ll just forget to edit this post, which is why I’ve included all links beforehand.)